Join us for this webinar on Thursday June 6th at 12pm (UK) to learn how to overcome the barriers associated with replacing paper processes with electronic systems.
There are 3 key barriers:
- Getting the data right – as with any system, rubbish data in leads to rubbish data out
- Time to get systems set up to produce meaningful results due to internal resource constraints
- Change management – getting people to change from the old way of doing something to a new way of doing something
Everyone sees and understands the benefits of electronic management of the permit process from an operational and compliance perspective when compared with the current, often disconnected, paper permit process. But getting there necessitates overcoming the 3 barriers.
To do this we have recently developed a new approach for e-permits implementation that is routinely getting new clients up and running and generating fully compliant electronic permits within a matter of days.
To find out more, please join us at 12pm on Thursday June 6th and:
- Learn about the recent breakthroughs that mean you can now implement a fully functional e-permits system in a few days and continually enhance the system at your own pace where you need it, when you need it
- Remove the requirement to divert your internal resources and the resultant time saving
- Ensure that the impact of change is minimised on the business operation and your supply chain
Can’t attend live? You should still register! We’ll send out the webinar recording to all registrants.